If you find a lower advertised price (including shipping, handling and delivery) that is currently available on an identical branded item with the same features from a local retail competitor, compete this form and Enduro Sport will do our best to match that total price. Please read the complete conditions below.
The ultimate chain lubricant for unparalleled performance in dry, dusty or damp conditions.
Muc-Off's C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication. It provides total corrosion protection and unparalleled performance in dry, dusty and damp conditions. With added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers, C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube maximizes your power output by reducing metal to metal contact to a ground breaking low level and provides up to 10 times the performance of conventional chain oils and lubes. The Muc-Off R&D team definitely didn't cut corners when they brought the future of bike lubes to the masses.
In fact, their team made sure the C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is safe by creating a biodegradable, petroleum free formula so you don't have to worry about yourself, your bike or the planet.
- Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
- Provides the ultimate performance in damp, dry & dusty conditions
- Petroleum free formula for eco protection
- Ceramic coating for increased drive chain protection
- Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for easy application
- Includes UV torch to check for 100% coverage
Directions For Use
- Fully de-grease drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
- Ensure drive chain area is dry.
- Shake bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of C3 Dry Lube to the inside chain link, whilst spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- Ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride.
- Use the supplied UV Torch¬†to make sure lube coverage is even!
- Wipe excess lube carefully.