If you find a lower advertised price (including shipping, handling and delivery) that is currently available on an identical branded item with the same features from a local retail competitor, compete this form and Enduro Sport will do our best to match that total price. Please read the complete conditions below.
With today's lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option, it's a must for every mechanic. The TW-6 is a high quality, ratcheting, click type torque wrenches that accurately measure and apply the proper amount of torque to a component's threaded fastener(s). Designed for higher torque settings for repairs and installation in the bottom bracket, cassette lockring and other areas that use a higher torque settings. For lower torque setting, see the TW-5 or TW-1. Comes with its own protective case.
- Ratcheting 3/8in drive
- Reads and registers for both Left hand and Right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- 12-60 Newton Meter range (115-530 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable to 0.2 Nm increments
- 38cm (15in) length
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%NOTE: Torque wrenches are measuring instruments and are not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver.