If you find a lower advertised price (including shipping, handling and delivery) that is currently available on an identical branded item with the same features from a local retail competitor, compete this form and Enduro Sport will do our best to match that total price. Please read the complete conditions below.
SaltStick Caps PLUS help maintain proper electrolyte levels to fight muscle cramps with 30mg of caffeine to boost mental awareness and reduce perceived effort. The SaltStick PLUS capsule formula offers a balanced supply of electrolytes, Vitamin D to aid calcium absorption, and buffers to help digestion and soothe your stomach.
- The ONLY electrolyte capsule formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Only 1 capsule per serving. Suggested usage is 1 capsule per 20-60 minutes during activity
- Vegetarian and Gluten free.
- Buffered salt composition that helps digestion and absorption
- Sodium citrate soothes the stomach
- Each capsule contains 190 mg sodium, 53 mg potassium, 14 mg calcium, 7 mg magnesium, and 100 IU Vitamin D plus 30 mg caffeine
- Caffeine is a legal ergogenic ingredient that increases alertness and reduces fatigue
- Vegetable-based non-GMO capsule composition; Bio-available active ingredients. GMP production in a facility registered NSF Certified for Sport.
- Fully soluble ingredients allows option of easy preparation of a custom caffeinated electrolyte beverage with a pleasantly mild salty taste
- Contains only WHAT YOU NEED. No: herbal, trace, questionable components added.
- No sweeteners- no high fructose corn syrup, no sweeteners of any kind
- Does not contain any World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or International Olympic Committee (IOC) banned substances
- Unique formulation is patent pending; Engineered by a Ph.D. chemist who is also a pro triathlete
- Saltstick Caps uniquely includes vitamin D that helps the body absorb and utilize calcium.
- Great for effective rehydration during international travel, hiking and effects of alcohol and unfamiliar foods.