If you find a lower advertised price (including shipping, handling and delivery) that is currently available on an identical branded item with the same features from a local retail competitor, compete this form and Enduro Sport will do our best to match that total price. Please read the complete conditions below.
From aspiring road racers to those who prefer epic rides off the beaten path, ULTEGRA R8050 Di2 precise shifting performance is highly versatile with multiple braking and gearing configurations. With refined designs inside and out, the Dual Control Lever options deliver improved ergonomics and increased reach adjustment range. ULTEGRA ST-R8050 Dual Control Levers also provide more tactile feedback from shift operation for a more intuitive feel, even when riding with winter gloves. Paired with Shimano's E-Tube Project and compatible with SYNCHRO SHIFT technology, R8000 is the most customizable ULTEGRA group ever created.
- Quick and smooth front shifting under high pedaling torque
- Programmed control of chainguide
- Shimano synchronized shift
- Full and semi synchronized shifting program
- Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting
- Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with o.l.d. 135mm
- System communication with rear derailleur, programmed control of chainguide works for minimal chance of chain drop
- Model Number: FD-R8050
- Series: ULTEGRA
- Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T
- Chain Stay Angle: 61-66
- Chain Line: 43,5
- Average Weight: 132g