If you find a lower advertised price (including shipping, handling and delivery) that is currently available on an identical branded item with the same features from a local retail competitor, compete this form and Enduro Sport will do our best to match that total price. Please read the complete conditions below.
ALWAYS OUT FRONT
Every elite athlete knows that the challenge of being out front is staying out front. It's the same challenge Wahoo face when looking to improve KICKR. What could theydo to take the choice of champions to another level? This year, the revolution lies in the evolution as they've enhanced accuracy, responsiveness and ride feel through changes that are hard to see but easy to notice.
Whether on a virtual training ride or doing a high-intensity interval workout, KICKR AXIS offers immediate feedback by responding to rider tempo and body position changes. With 5° of lateral side-to-side movement, indoor training feels more like the experience of riding outdoors.
REDUCE FATIGUE, GO LONGER
By allowing you to move more naturally with the forces applied during long hard training sessions, KICKR AXIS reduces your fatigue, so you can go harder, longer.
A TUNED RIDE
Whether mashing or spinning smoothly, staying in the saddle or standing on the pedals, KICKR AXIS' integrated action feet can be independently tuned for a customizable training experience. With three stiffness levels to choose from, AXIS gives every cyclist the ability to match their unique riding style.
ULTIMATE KICKR RIDE FEEL
When combined, KICKR AXIS, KICKR CLIMB and KICKR HEADWIND deliver the movement and sensations of training outdoors into virtual indoor rides and workouts.
TRAIN WITH PRECISION
With automatic calibration, the KICKR has exceptionally accurate power and eliminates the need to perform routine spindowns. You can now maximize every training session knowing the KICKR will always be tracking your power to +/- 1% accuracy.
LEGENDARY RIDE FEEL
Industry-leading power and accuracy combined with the most advanced algorithms make KICKR the ultimate indoor riding experience. It's no wonder KICKR is the choice of the world's most demanding cyclists.
KICKR's high-inertia flywheel uses progressive algorithms to better replicate the sensation of riding outdoors. So, whether free-riding or using online platforms like The Sufferfest or Zwift, you'll experience the feeling of riding your favorite routes.
KICKR automatically responds and adjusts resistance via your favorite app or software to simulate grade changes of up to a 20% incline.
KICKR's robust steel construction and a wide stance provide the durability and stability needed to endure years of high-intensity training.
READY TO RIDE
The KICKR features a pre-installed 11-speed cassette, multiple axle configurations, a convenient carrying handle, and a tire size height adjustment to ensure you're up and riding as quickly as possible.
Continued improvements make KICKR almost silent, the only noise you'll hear will be the sound of your chain when you shift gears as you power through your workout.
ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow the KICKR to connect to smartphones, GPS devices, and FE-C enabled devices or applications.
MULTIPLE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
KICKR supports up to three Bluetooth connections simultaneously for a trouble-free workout experience.
WORKS WITH THE MOST APPS
Whether you are riding a virtual course or performing a structured wattage workout, Wahoo KICKR Smart Trainers work with the most popular training apps to provide the best indoor training experience. For details on which apps are compatible with the KICKR, download the in-depth KICKR app comparison chart.
- NEW! VIRTUALLY SILENT OPERATION
- NEW! OPTIMIZED FLYWHEEL
- KICKR CLIMB COMPATIBLE
- KICKR HEADWIND COMPATIBLE
- THRU AXLE COMPATIBLE
- DISC BRAKE CLEARANCE
- +/- 2% POWER ACCURACY
- 20% MAXIMUM GRADE
- LED INDICATOR LIGHTS
- ANT+, ANT+ FE-C AND BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE DURABILITY
- CONTROLLED RESISTANCE
- REALISTIC RIDE FEEL
- MEASURES SPEED, DISTANCE, POWER, AND CADENCE
- THIRD PARTY APP COMPATIBILITY
- THIRD PARTY POWER METER SUPPORT
- BONUS FEATURE! FREE TRIALS FROM OUR FAVORITE APP PARTNERS
- Part Number: WFBKTR120
- KICKR Version: 5
- Dimensions (legs open): 20"L x 28"W x 17"H
- Dimensions (legs closed): 20"L x 9"W x 17"H
- Weight (unboxed): 47 lb
- Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" MTB
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 Thru Axle - Adapters included
- Out of Box: 11 Speed Cassette with 11-28 ratio
- Requires Purchase/Installation of New Cassette: 8/9/10 Speed SRAM/Shimano
- KICKR CLIMB Compatible: Yes
- KICKR HEADWIND Compatible: Yes
- Cadence: RPM Cadence Sensor included
- Front Wheel Block: Not needed
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: + / - 1%
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party Power Meter Support: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth
- Devices: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- Max User Weight: 250 lb
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 16 lb
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 20%
- Maximum Power Output: 2200W
- Phone 4S and newer
- iPad (3rd gen and newer), iPad Mini
- iPod Touch (5th gen and newer)
- Android: Click here for compatible devices
- MacBook: BTLE enabled Mac Book Pro
- Windows PC: When paired with ANT+ dongle
In The Box
- RPM Cadence Sensor
- AC Power Adapter
- Quick Release Skewer
- Disc Brake Caliper Spacer
- 1.8mm Spacer
- Drive Side Adapter for 130mm and 135mm Quick Release
- Reversible hub spacer for 130mm and 135mm Quick Release
- Drive Side Adapter for 12x142 and 12x148 Thru Axle
- Reversible hub spacer for Thru Axle