Whether you are traveling to an event, visiting the Toronto area, or just want to try something new, rentals are a great way to do it. Check out our options below!
Remember you need a credit card to pay the security deposit.
We are often asked when we sell our rental items. Typically we sell them at our fall Tri Gear & Bike Swap.
Be sure to book your suit well in advance to make sure you have one for your event. Please note that there will be an additional charge beyond the daily rate for late returns as this jeopardizes availability for subsequent renters.
Your rental fee can be applied to the purchase of any new wetsuit within 30 days of your rental. Please note that only one rental fee can be applied. A $15 cleaning fee will be charged for suits that are returned unrinsed. Please contact us for more information or to make a reservation.
Nineteen Pipeline Fullsleeve Wetsuit
Nineteen's best-selling suit, the Pipeline, is ideal for anyone getting into the sport. The Pipeline will keep you warm and the extra buoyancy will make your swim more fun as well!
- $65 for first five days + $6 per extra day.
- $350 security deposit (credit card pre-authorization required).
BIKE RENTAL UPDATE: Due to the challenges of securing insurance coverage we are temporarily suspending our bike rentals. We hope to resume in future.
A bike bag is a great way to bring your bike with you on vacation or to an upcoming race. Pack the bike, bring it to the airport with you, and know that it will travel with you safely.
For an additional $60 we will carefully pack your bike for you, making sure everything is secure and easy to reassemble on the other end. Quantities are limited so please contact us and book early.
Biknd Helium Bike Case
- $80 for first 5 days + $10 per extra day.
- $500 security deposit (credit card pre-authorization required).
- 4 caster wheels.
- Ability to carry 2 wheelsets.
Veloc Bike Case
- $160 for first 5 days + $20 per extra day.
- $1000 security deposit (credit card pre-authorization required).
- No disassembly of handlebars required and rear derailleur does not need to be removed for most bikes.
- Auto-inflatable pads on all sides of bag.
- 4 360° spinning wheels.