If you find a lower advertised price (including shipping, handling and delivery) that is currently available on an identical branded item with the same features from a local retail competitor, compete this form and Enduro Sport will do our best to match that total price. Please read the complete conditions below.
Shimano's "A junctions" such as the EWRS910 are used to connect E-tube cables coming from Di2 shifters to the down tube E-tube wiring. Shimano's Di2 electrical drivetrain system eliminates poor shifting caused by dirt, corrosion and stretching while providing effortless, reliable, shifting.
- For either specific frame mount or handlebar end plug mount
- 2-port design
- Battery level indicator feature
- Additional charging point when using internal battery
- Gear index setup switch to allow fine tuning via shifter buttons
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors
- Note: no E-tube EW-SD50 wires are included
- Dura Ace Di2 R9150
- Dura Ace Di2 9070
- Ultegra Di2 6870