If you find a lower advertised price (including shipping, handling and delivery) that is currently available on an identical branded item with the same features from a local retail competitor, compete this form and Enduro Sport will do our best to match that total price. Please read the complete conditions below.
The Nineteen Rogue triathlon wetsuit is one-of-a-kind, made for triathletes by the experts at Nineteen. Nineteen has a relentless focus on fit and technique resulting in the creation of the world's fastest, most comfortable triathlon wetsuit.
- CSC Exoskeleton (CSCX): Nineteen has developed the Rogue to provide core stability and compression though our CSC Exoskeleton comprised of strategically placed Japanese neoprene and compression-fabric lining. This system limits unnecessary stretch in the torso and upper body.
- WingSpan Elite: Years of testing and development led to the industry leading Wingspan system first used in the Frequency. Now the Rogue introduces the next generation - Wingspan Elite. The Wingspan Elite employs the highest quality neoprene.
- Catch Paddles: The exclusive Catch Paddles off the advantage of additional surface area when making the catch and ensure maximum leverage between your elbow and wrist.
- Elbow Elevator: High elbows are key to a good stroke. For this reason nineteen has developed the elbow elevator integrated into the forearm panel to help sustain optimized arm position when making the catch to ensure maximum distance per stroke.
- Uncollar: Developed from the success of the Uncollar used on the Frequency, the Uncollar helps ensure an effective seal from water entry at high speeds. Higher, thinner and smoother, the Uncollar helps create the ultimate seal when combined with our Reverse Wavy Zipper.
- Reverse Zipper: Nineteen's new Reverse Wavy Zipper plays a vital role in ensuring ideal fit in the torso. It creates the ultimate seal at the collar while eliminating material bulk behind the neck for a clean and comfortable fit.
- Arms/Shoulders: 2mm Nano-SCS coated Yamamoto neoprene.
- Neck & Underarm: 1.5mm Nano-SCS coated Yamamoto neoprene.
- Chest: 5mm Nano-SCS coated Yamamoto neoprene.
- Back: 3mm Nano-SCS coated Yamamoto neoprene.
- Hips & Legs: 5mm Nano-SCS coated Yamamoto neoprene.
- Calves: 1.5mm Nano-SCS coated Yamamoto neoprene