If you find a lower advertised price (including shipping, handling and delivery) that is currently available on an identical branded item with the same features from a local retail competitor, compete this form and Enduro Sport will do our best to match that total price. Please read the complete conditions below.
Take your training to the next level by pairing HRM-Swim with your Garmin Forerunner 920XT.
Specifically designed for use in the pool, the sleek, non-slip strap stays in place, even during wall push-offs. Once you're out of the water, including when the torso is lifted out of the water mid-session, real-time heart rate, interval summaries and stored heart rate are transmitted to the 920XT.
|HRM-Tri strap||HRM-Swim strap|
|Bike rides, runs, bricks||Pool swims|
|Open water swims||Open water swims|
|Triathlon competition (open water swim)||Triathlon competition (pool swim), triathlon kit not required|
|Triathlon competition (with pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit||Runs or bike rides as part of a multi-sport activity that includes a pool swim|
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 58.0 - 145.0 x 3.8 x 1.2 cm
- Weight: 72 g
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Module weight: 51 g
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range: 58.0 - 145.0 cm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 18 months (swimming 3 hours per week)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- ANT+ heart rate: yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol: yes
- Stores and forwards heart rate: yes
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: yes
- Non-slip design for pool swimming: yes
- Pool chemical resistant: yes